Saturday, October 16, 2010

Which festival?

I've been searching around for examples of wallpapers for the original festival that I had in mind, which is the Aidilfitri celebrated by Muslims. Since this festival is close to my heart, I have a few ideas on what to create:

1. A silhoutte picture with lighting at the background, like figures standing by the sunset or sunrise.
2. An abstract design with colors that are associated with the festival, like green and yellow and shapes like the crescent moon.
3. A combination of silhoutte picture with the abstract design.

However, I've also thought of Chinese New Year because my father is Chinese and we haven't celebrated the festival in a while. So I've started searching for Chinese New Year on Google to help with my design for wallpaper. This festival might just be an option as I have already a few ideas on the first festival I thought of.

No comments:

Post a Comment